31 January 2009

Staggering & Embarrassment Night

Yesterday's afternoon Han, Keat & I paid a visit to Fei's house. And yeah I have to say that I was feeling a bit sick while driving to Fei's house actually. I have no idea why. Then due to etiquette matter, before we shown up, we went to Tesco to buy some stuffs as a gift to Fei. We did played the poker card for "a while" without tokens, ate somthing & drank TWO PACK OF CHRYSANTHEMUM TEA before we winded to Darren. Last night we held a small "Yu Shang" party in Darren's house. I would say his "cooking skill" has been improve a lot compare to last last year's X'mas party's dinner. Hope he will notice this sentence which I'm praising him actually. Hee. Eli came for the party! Aiks I DID asked her to come over and join us previous days, BUT she said don't want la.. Then due to Jason's somehow of problems yeah I would say "problems" lol she came. MOREOVER she treated Jason ITALIANNESS, too~~ Aiks LOL. While the party was going on the halfway, somehow dizziness flew over my mind. Damn it. I tried not to move a lot, sat still and relaxed. Yes, it did helped a bit. But the terrible thing came. Shooting! Shot before we mixed up the "Yu Shang". I knew I was tremendously sick! My vision was getting blurred and whitened! My gosh. It's hard for me to keep on posting and standing at the same position I knew I gotta lay down or took a sit asap! After minute"s" of shooting, finally they start to mix up the "Yu Shang". Wheu~~ I just simply made a few sweep on the dish and quickly got my butt sticked to the chair. Now the worst thing came! I was still in dizziness and I heard somebody spoke quiet loudly with "Hey Dave, what's wrong with you? Your face looked really pale!" Then everyone started to turn and stared at me! My god it's so embarrassing man! I knew exactly how sick I was, how pale was my face and lips and even the flush over my face didn't helped at all! But I insisted and told them "I'm fine!" Lol. Darren got me a cup of warm water which helped a lot indeed. Thanks man. Then I thought of whether I could even drove safetly back to my house or not although it's just few streets over Darren's. Fortunately, I made it. Thanks god. The first thing that I did when I got into my home was-stripped away all my clothes, left the boxer and staggered to the fridge to take my panadol before I threw myselves onto the bed. Somehow I couldn't fell asleep, after about half an hour my family came back. My younger bro was the first one who noticed that I was in my bed and "Mom, come and see Hong quickly. He is..." he shouted. Then my mom and my older brother rushed in and scrutinized me. I believed they were in shocked rather than surprised. "What's wrong with you?" "What you had eaten?" "Are you all right?" Keep grumbling around my ears. The most"out of accord" was "Did you consumed "Fai-Zai"(Kind of drug!)?" My older bro said. My godness. What?! Do I used to give my parents and siblings an imagine that I'll take drug or I took?! Lol. When I got up in this morning, oh no suppose to be afternoon indeed I realised that I was in real sick, sore throat, cough, cold, fever and slight headache!

No comments: