21 January 2009

Release of A-Level Result

Wheu finally the result came out. How was it? How was it? & How was it? Ex-classmates, relatives & friends started to circling in this quetion early in the morning! That's making me crazy. Lol. Ok erm I just manage to a C for my favorite subject-Maths! I'm kind of a bit disappointed for this one. And yeah damn it an E for my phys!!! Then follow by an U(ungraded) for my worst subject-Chem and ouh this is kinda amazing I managa to get a C for General Paper. I was quiet surprise to notice that there is a C for GP actually. At first I thought I'll get an U for it. Anyway GP doesn't help much to me for my futher studies. It'll do in application for cadet pilot under SIA. Then now my plan is erm.. Yeah it's quiet for me to get into uni but I don't feel like going for diploma anyway. So I'll struggle into uni with degree in aeronautical engineering or science in aviation. Yeah no doubt it's either aeronautical eng. or sc. in aviation. Degree? Yes it's! Okay I think my next step should be erm going to uni"s" to do my survey about ADTP with the relevant courses. Last but not least, I'm going to share a nice person here-Fong. She is my cousin/god sis. Just now she sent me messages to ask about my result and I told her everything how bad is my result and what I'm going to later. Everything. I would said she do concerning me. The messages are like these, bro..how's yr result? how many subject u take? This is the first one then followed by but atleast got 2 credits, jus don upset ya,my bro..u had pay hardwork on them..nextime come out, I buy u a mean for yr hardwork..promise to u!^u* Yeah it's nice to have a god sis like her. Then the last one-Nvm..is my pleasure of buying a mean for my leng zai bro..someore,mamak mee consider a meal also..hahaha..c u nex mon.. She is nice. Last time when I got my SPM result she did concern about my result and my feeling too. A big thanks to her-my dear god sis. Muack!



P/S:Hey sis you still owe me a precious meal huh!! Hee.

No comments: