04 January 2009

About My Sweet Bali Trip With YG (Edited)

I know it's quite lame that I have told a number of my friends regarding I'll post stuffs about my Bali Trip with YG no matters photos or stories. But now I happen to be lazy. LOL. So yeah for photos you guyz may go to my facebook's profile or anyone of the members from YG and you will get to see what we DID in BALI! On the other hand, for stories I'll share them with you all right here. Okay erm where should I start... I think I would just share something really SPECIAL enough if not there'll be lots and lots to go with. Basically, this is a fantastic trip with DEAR YG and yeah you guyz won't know how FUN/YAM were we in a JACUZZI bathtub while overnight in Ubub (Green Field Guesthouse). Ubub it's kinda like Ulu Yam but full with places to shopping and stalling with. No doubt ask for DISCOUNT anytime anywhere which is a must for anyone who plan to go there. Yeah cakap BAHASA lah mereka akan berasa lebih close dengan kamu for sure. Futhermore, tourisi attraction like Nusa Dua(For crystal clear beaches with hotties), Uluwatu(For seaside seafood dinner comes along with glorios sunset), Tulang Raja(A place for us to enjoy water rafting), Kintamani( For cheap buffer comes along with picturesque Kintamani Volcano), Tanah Lot(A graceful temple where actually I get sunburned yeah thanks for the curse from Ms. Janice), Sukawait & Ubu Market(Where it's time for you to bargain!!!(and lots and lots of kind of temple stuffs like Gua Gajah, Pura Tirta Empul and so on... However, Kuta where we really did SHOPPING SHOPPING and SHOPPING! Especially surfpants, omg yeah it reminds me something there is surf school near to Ocean Beach(Kuta) a place where I'm sure I'll go to during my 2nd visitation to Bali. What's more erm clubbing?! At first we planned to do our bungy jump in 66 club AT NIGHT but unfortunely it's close during that time we been there. It's quite disappointed but I'm satisfied by the atmosphere of Bounty Discotheque which really is a disco rather calling it as a club o what. The street is full of bars. clubs, discos and so on... Bounty Discotheque is no doubt one of the most happenning. I would say I enjoy myselves with YG in this precious trip and yeah for my "captured equipment" from Bali are few Coke cans, 2 pairs of ORIGINAL Quiksilver surfpants, few packs of unique cigarettes, one bottle of Limited Edition Chivas Regal, fake dicks, and some snacks. And finally it's time to annouce the total traveling expenses of my trip. Guess what?! I just spend merely RM1400 only for everything every single fare(Accomodation, transportation fees, cuisines, entrance fees, shopping...EVERYTHING!) Anyway it's cheap indeed. Last but not least, for my 2nd visitation to Bali I'm very sure I gotta go for:


1.Bungy Jump (66 Club)
2.Kintamani Volcano (Due to the foggy weather we unable to observe it)
3.Surfing Lesson
4.More clubs/cuisines/shopping/tourist attraction places
5.Having XXX with European Pig (Woo~~~ LOL...)

No comments: