07 February 2009

Ole-ole Bali

Last night, Esther & I went for a dinner in Mont Kiara's Soho KL's Ole-ole Bali. Last time I thought the restaurant's name was just "Ole-ole" instead of "Ole-ole Bali". And actually the word "Ole-ole" just simply means GIFT. Kind of a GIFT from Bali or what. Just erm a bit sorry for Pau Yee that she counldn't make it. So no doubt we abandoned her and headed to Mont Kiara by ourselves. We walked around Soho to glance through all the restaurants there before we decided to dine in Ole-ole Bali. Just for information, the cuisines on the menu are rather expensive. But since it's located in Mont Kiara, thus I would say it's erm..reasonable?! Moreover they're authentic Balinese cuisines. To me, the foods and part of the drinks are quite unique. But a sorry to YG that they don't have the "Babi Guling"! Anyways, you guyz should go for a try indeed.


P/S:Esther, please don't forget that what you've promised me about the Tenji Sushi on my b'day huh!

No comments: