01 January 2009

3D2N of Penang+ Taiping Trip

Last weekend I just back from a trip. Erm okay I'm going to touch much this trip as everyone knows about what folks used to do there eating cuisine and visit some so-called "must-go-places" which I'm fed up with it. I know I'm such a mutter but I have to grumble about this trip. 1st the accomodation was like hell. 2nd the journey back to KL from Taiping was really sux. My younger bro and I were suffering like ouh I'm kinda speechless here. Our head were like spinning around around and around. It's really dizzy man. But compare to my younger bro. I have to say that he was N times worst than me. Try and imagine there was about 100+ km left to reach KL from X and he started to retch, vomit and spew. Until we gotta stop for few times to BUY the plastic bags from stalls for him. Yeah I think it's merely 15 times he spewed in car with plastic bags instead. Ouh. That's pity man.



P/S:
1.I did visit a place which full of wild boars come from jungle near my cousin sis's fiance's parents house(Taiping). Base on rumor, they said that after touching(sayang) the boars. It'll bring you wealth luck.

2.I have been reading Ms. Fly's & Mr. Darren's blogs about our sweet BALI TRIP~~ What I think I have to comment by here is "It's AWESOME!" Yeah I'm going to post Mr. Dave's version as soon as I get the pix"S" from Mr. Darren first.

No comments: