25 January 2009

Sher's The Week Of Moody-Biz Cafe

This weekdays were dear Sher's moddy week. Due to this problem, she wished to hang out with YG to resolve her recent doubts and releasing every tiny grudge. Last night, we gathered at SOHO KL's Biz Cafe after we met dear Yiing with her Yam Sik Gang. And they were celebrating Egg's Birthday in Ole-Ole, a restaurant which I'm going to try out next time and soon may be. As usual, we, YG chitchatted a lot. From Sher's recent incidents to Yiing's relationship's problem (and some special problem, too. Lol). Then Darren's grumble about his "eating ramee in barely 10minutes"! Besides that, we did touched about our further/future planning. Which really did arouse my enthusiasm, eagerness and dread toward them. Sigh. Erm yeah before I off to my novel, I hereby wishing my dear families, relatives, friends and gangs a Gorgeous, Prosperous, Sparkling and Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: