07 July 2009

MPO Concert & Chili's

Okay, this afternoon I just get my circuit theory 1 (Mid-Term) paper back. Guess what?! I just manage to score 12 over 20. WTF! Fine, I'm not that emo now. Anyway, I'm going score with flying colours for my next test onwards. STAY TUNE!!! After class, Eli and I went to KLCC for shopping. Window shopping would be a more appropriate word for it I presume. And yeah the main purpose we going to KLCC wasn't for shopping, we were going for MPO concert. Which costed only 10 bucks! I like the hall but the little blue light"S" on the ceiling should be change to some dark colours like dark orange or what. Then it'll be nicer. Any Ms. Fly you know what?! I saw quite a number of caucasian there. In fact, not only in the hall, the area around KLCC is surrounded with caucasian. Maybe that's why Ms. Fly and I love to shop at KLCC. LOL. Okay I know I'm like a weirdo here, since this is the first time I went for MPO concert. Em "1st time mah". LMAO. After the concert, we went for dinner in Chili's. We had waited for about 14min(What a duration. Lul.) in order to get a place inside. Again, this is the first time I tried out Chili's. And I would rate 3.7stars out of 5. As a cheese freak and for recommendation, try "Oldtimes for Cheese" (If I'm not mistaken) I would say, especially for beef lover! Yeah remember to ask for a half-cooked one. Damn tasty wei. It costed me about 30+buck for a meal with a bottomless drink. Shit. I can't stick with Eli too much. If not, I'm going broke like hell... Lulx...

No comments: