27 June 2009

It's Getting Busy

Okay I think I shall use back the same introduction as usual - There has been a long long time I didn't update my blog (Very boring uh? What a classic introduction!), anyway it's a fact though and it doesn't mean I merely abandon it. It's just that I'm so busy and it's getting busier and busier indeed. The major factor is my studies, follow by erm studies and studies again. Lul. Infact I do spending time with my friends also.



Like last Friday, I attended a gathering of my primary school mates which was rather weird but somehow interesting at the same time. Here is how the story goes, I was late and while I was walking to the dining area. I heard something. A few people started to whisper to each others. And fortunately what I heard were compliments. LOL. "Hey who is guy uh?" "Wei leng-cai eh" "N-Dou (Leng-cai in hokkien) woo" & the most significant one was "He looks like a gui-lou (Mat Salleh) la!" , Tian Jie said. God, I like him so much. LMAO. As my close friends, they will know that I like, I'm into, I love caucasian. So imagine how I felt while I heard this. Argh~ :-) After the dinner, we went to Desa Park City for erm loitering. Gosh, to me, the behaviour it's soooo la-la. Somewhat it's waste of time and fulled with irrelevant topics which were kind of boring too. Anyway, whatever it was. A funny scenario happened the next day, I looked at myselves in the mirror from left to right and head to toes. ROTFL!!! What I saw was an authentic, pure Malaysian, Chinese. There was nothing of me which looked like a caucasian! Sobs. I asked my younger bro, "Hey do I look like a gui-lou?" "NO. Don't be so naive la, your friend just simply say only ok?!", he answered me with sarcastic tone. What the..



On the other hand, due to some childish bet with my younger bro. He owe me 4(Four) pieces of Big Apple Doughnut! And yet Ms. Eli also owe me 1(One) piece too~ She said one. Keke. Still got one piece to go, then I'll get a half-dozen of Big Apple Doughnut. Yuhoo~ (What a Zhing Hong, Big Apple & J. Co. Freak!) LOL.




P/S: -I miss Lisher!
-I can't wait to see Loon already!
-I would like to stop eating chicken rice for one week! Or one month?!
-I'm flooded by presentations, assignments, tests, lab reports and self-revision!

No comments: