20 July 2009

Getting Used To My Life

I'm getting used to my life
I wouldn't say I enjoy it
But I have to
It's sound freak & weird
But it's true, it's a truth
I'm indolent to explain it
Since it's a damn long story to tell
Anyway it's a good start
-----------------------------------
While presenting during Eng. Fund.
I saw "Little Fake Arvil" (LFA) and a *cough*
They were so intimate
Gosh, that's so distracting
I told BJ who was standing on the stage next to me
And he said, scold them la!
Wat the..
When I recall back
I'm like were we actually presenting on the stage or what?
Lulx..
-----------------------------------------------------------
After class,
I sped to Pandan Indah
Looking for Ren & Fly
For Lunch, I presume..
The funniest part was
While I was driving so slow
On the highway
(Because I'm not familiar
with the way to get to that area!)
I received a message from
Ms. Fly, it's something like this:
"There got a distance within the bridge one.
So please don't hesitate to drive forward!"
Gosh so funny wei..
LOL!

No comments: