11 July 2009

Darren's Belated B'day

Since there are no class on Friday and how nice that I do not need to drive to uni like what I do every Monday to Thursday, I decide to leave my piles of assignments at home until weekend only work on them. In the afternoon, Eli picked me up at one something and we went to Mont Kiara for lunch. We had beef noodles soup. The set meal comes with a drink(Iced melon tea)>Starter(A plate of erm something like rojak)>Main course(Beef noodles soup)>Dessert(Bubur-Chacha)>A cup of sky juice(I finished my drink quite fast indeed, and the waitress just get me one for free!). Moreover, the set meal only costed about eleven bucks! It consider rather cheap. We went to a Music Shop in Plaza Damas after our lunch. Eli bought her "soul"-violin for repairing. Serious, her violin sounds damn metallic, so screeching. I met Uncle Dominic, a very friendly and kind man. I took my time to scrutinise the whole shop and the workshop upstair as well. Somehow, it make me feel like owning a violin. Eventhough I'm a violin illiterate. Gosh I saw a boxset of five CK minitures and another one was a boxset of Dunhill comes with 5 minitures inside as well. Damn attractive wei. And Sher is asking her bf about the prices of the boxsets of minitures in Australia for me. So nice.


At night, I had a gathering with B.O.T. and Loon was with us!!! I miss him indeed. Since he's going back to Indo on the end of August so I guess we will have a lot of time for "dating". LOL. Anyway yeah once again, HAPPY BELATED B'DAY to DARREN!!! Darn it, I got heap of assignments waiting for me~ -_-

No comments: