25 July 2009

An Awesome & Fantastic Night

Last night, we, Bird Of Team (B.O.T) went to genting for a erm half-day trip I presume. At first, we planned to go there for something like a farewell trip specially for Mr. Ren but due to some obstacles he have to extend his days-in-Malaysia to certain duration AGAIN! Lulx. Anyway, we still went there. I'm not going to describe the details about what we did over there, but what I would say is those are really CRAZY behaviour indeed and I LOVE it. There has been a tremendously LONG LONG time that I didn't play and do what we did like yesterday. Acts like a secondary schools' kiddo. Yes, it's rather childish but it makes me recall our time in secondary school. So pure, so innocent, so crazy. LMAO!!! Gosh, Loon bro somehow I wish you are studying in Malaysia even the northest side of M'sia like Perlis instead of Indo. It's so far, we got not enough of spare time doing crazy stuff "S" together. Anyway, you know what?! Hereby, I'm soooooo proudly going to announce that "You defeat Han!" as in craziness... :D Congrats man! *claps* So, no doubt we are the top two most craziest man in B.O.T!!! ROTFL~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 craziest man?
u & him?

HEY! COME ON dude!
he sill remained far distance
from me..K~!

Undeniably
tat nitez i did see another crazy side of him,
well~ i will consider should i abdicate @,@

- Han -

Dave said...

Lulx...
If not you try and catch up lar..
*IF you can*
Hahahaha..
Anyway promise me you'll try your best okay?!
LMAO!!!