08 September 2008

Kuantan Trip

Last week, actually I had decided not to go to Kuantan with my family and my dad's ING com. agents, but I was acceded the trip under my family's persuasions and due to YG unable to come to my house to play Majong/Nami during last weekend. We setted off from Sri Damansara about twelve on Saturday morning. It was quite tiring during the journey heading to Sg. Lembing it tooked about five hours of course we stopped for a while for few times to pee and played a "game" but fortunately we did have chocolates,sweets,soft drinks all those junk food with us! The first destination was Sg. Lembing Hill (林明山) .Which I able to enjoy the best glorious sunrise ever. The arrangements of the sea of clouds were impressive and the whole dawning was stunning! If you ask me will I visit to the hill again or not, Im sure I'll answer you "Yes!"







Pictures of SUNRISE that I had taken.
The foodcourt is located at the foot of the hill. We got the oppurtunity to savor the Ketchup Mee(茄汁面) & Soybean Curd (山水豆腐) which interviewed by "阿贤人情味" before! To me the foods are slightly above average only not to say very nice or what. After that, we went to a hanging bridge which nearby to Sg. Lembing Hill. There are nothing special about the bridge, just quite shaky while you while passing through the river with it that's all. Later on, we headed to a seaside which tooked us about ONE hour to reach there. Yeah no doubt, they were going to play some "games" again.
Before we checked in at place where we were going to stay, we went to a shop I would say which it's quite huge to buy and tasted some local stuffs. The hotel was no no it's a hostel-Asrama Institut Kepelbagaian Biologi Kebangsaan which located in the center of the jungle. It is damn secluded. Some of the rooms were quite ok but ours were like "ouh~" you know?! Hee. During Saturday night we did have some delicious food and entertainment-Karaoke Competition+Performences from piratic Kelly Chen,Sammi Wong and two Jacky Cheong (one of them was my uncle!) Until now Im still wandering how come my younger brother was like so different during the night. He followed some of the agents jumping, dancing, hailing around in the hall on the stage while the performences were going on! Before we slept, I asked him why today you like another person and he replied huh?! No ar. Here what I would say to my brother is I have defeated by you in someways.
The next day, we visited to the Deer Farm & Elephant Park after we checked out. Before we backed to Sri Damansara we had a meal in Bkt. Tinggi. I reached home about 5 something I think. And I was surprise to know that one of the pipe which connected to the main water tank in my house was stucked with small trees,tiny branches and roots! The area which surrounded the water tank was full of water! It was like a mini swimming pool indeed. And we did spended some time to unobstructed the pipe. At night, YG had a gathering in Sg. buloh at a mamak nearby Sher's house. We chatted damn lot of stuffs. No doubt the part that attracts me the most is our year-end Bali Trip! Woo~
Overall, this Kuantan Trip was quite nice to me. I do learn something and it's a gorgeous experience. It did not really waste my precious weekend I would say.




No comments: