27 September 2008

Petaling Street Sux

Today I went to Petaling Street with my younger brother, Oscar. Since my parents were going to a meeting near to Petaling Street any yet my brother and I feel like going there to buy some piratic stuffs also. You guyz know what!? I spent excess of RM45 to buy some PIRATIC stuffs man! Gosh damn it. Somehow the image of Petaling Street has been indirectly and deeply devastate in my mind! Though it doesn't really give me a fine & positive imagine ever. Hate the quackery that the crowds "crooks" use to cheat erm no to say cheat but bamboozle the foreigner even the LOCAL FOLKS! Is this the culture of Malaysian?! Come on crooks fuck off from Malaysia!#$%^&*@ Damn it, what the hell you guys struggling in Petaling Street it's demonic quackish! It does seriously indignifiny the Petaling Street! Yuck & Sigh man never mind just let it be.


Around the evening I went for a haircut and I changed a new hairstyle man. Erm what should I say, some people compliment about it and I still haven't heard any bad comments yet except from my mom. Mnn I don't know, I just feel like it's a bit weird may be Im not used to it or what. Hee.


That's for today. Feeling hungry now gotta find some stuffs to consume already...

No comments: