10 September 2008

IT Gadgets

Today I went to Low Yat Plaza and Sg. Wang with my dear-Ms. Fly after school. Erm if Im not mistaken this time is consider the first time I went for shopping or erm may be window shopping with her. Actually the purpose I went there was to help my best friend-Loon (SnowMan) to buy Trend Micro Internet Security '08. It's an anti-virus. You know what I had repeated the phrase "Do you happen to sell Trend Micro Internet Security '08?" for quite many times and I ended up searching through the whole block of Low Yat Plaza and got none shop selling with that. Loon may be the TMIS '08 had extincted so try and consider another brand yeah. Furthermore, I saw my dream SONY HANDYCAM it looks gorgeous man! Moreover,Sony Vaio Laptop,CD albums,All the IT stuffs and DVB perfumes which I have been eager to own them long time ago! Im full of zeal to work for extra pocket money recently. Just now I came out with a brand new idea in doing business-selling handphones but after telling Ms. Fly and deliberated upon the tiny specifics and it's lament to say that this business is ineffective. Sigh. Later we had a light meal with a bowl of "baby shark's fin" and a string of fish ball with cayenne pepper. It taste not bad indeed. And yeah we did chatted a bit about our PLANNING also.


Sony’s AVCHD HDD Handycam® Camcorder

No comments: