31 August 2008

Frustrated

Today is 51st anniversary of the Independence Day of my country-Malaysia. Well I don't have much stuffs to talk about it. Yesterday night, quite many of my friends asked me "Hey you don't go out?" and I did reply them with "What do u mean? Count down or wat? Haiz I'm old already no longer into count down anymore." Unless you say count down for a brand New Year in foreign countries with ravishing of FIREWORKS then I'm sure I'm the first one who shout "Hurray!"


During afternoon I did online for awhile, loitering around web sites and I saw a video from Youtube about Arvil Lavigne's Malaysia Concert. And I read about a comment posted by a stranger who is one of the fans of Arvil written about Miss Lavigne was refrain from being herselves on the stage during her concert in Stadium Merdeka. That was not the punk-rock "Princess" which we used to see normally! Then I started to recall my memories of that day and I was like "Yeah!" She didn't wear punk shirts/skirts,she didn't shout or scream with her brilliant voice and she didn't jumping around. As I know she was not allow to jump,kiss,hug,shout,sing with vile lyric and so on...but there are what our rockstar used to do in her concert! All there jackass stuffs are directly making me stated to hate my coutry-Malaysia! A truly Mus*** country! Damn it! May be somebody outhere might think that I'm a bit over or what, but try and imagine about Miss Lavigne was singing one of the phrase from "Girlfriend" with "Bala-bala princess" instead of "Mother-Fucking Princess!" Argh I just abominate this way!


Around 3'o clock I was going to Selangor to have a meal full with seafoods with my relatives. During the journey, I heard the interesting stories from my aunt who just came back from New Zealand. She had been staying there about 3 months! Working and playing. Especially the snow-capped mountain sound really fun man. Then I took advantage of this opportunity to tell my parents about I thought of working and playing at the same time in UK or may be some others countries in next year before my degree course really started. They are like not so agree and they suggested me to work as a partime worker while Im free during my course. Then while coming back home, another aunt asked me about my current and further studies as well. Now I just wandering whether where,what & how my degree course will be in next year perhaps. But for sure to further my studies in UK next year is currently what I eager for. (I'm sure Ms. Fly is so happy with what I have written! Haha.)

No comments: