12 September 2008

Sudden Decision

While having Chemistry Lecture in DK I was like kicking one's heels. Biology was the following class which I'm not accede to. Somehow I asked Esther and Venn Fang them whether they want to attend the Bio class if not then we went out(Away from Tarc) for food. And Esther suggested to go to Gohtong Jaya to have our lunch. You guyz know what Esther has been going to Genting to has her meals for about 5 times in this weeks. May be it seem a bit exaggarated but it's a truth. Somewhat, I feel that going to Gohtong Jaya from Tarc it's not as near as we used to think. Erm well I don't, I just plainly eager to reach the eatery soon and consume the nice delicacies. It took for a long time for the dishes to arrive but it's still ok for me since I able to grinning no no cachinnate after a salesman went away from our dinning table with a hilarious baby-like-toy producing with jackass' sound I would say. Feel like having one. Haha. We had ordered three dishes- A bowl of BIG prawns with noodles,a plate of vege and a sauced steamed fish. To me RM70+ for there three dishes was a bit costly but nevermind just indulge once in a while.




Dishes that we had ordered. Can you see the BIG prawn?!

No comments: