19 February 2009

Shopping & Gathering

Yesterday noon I headed to Help Uni Coll to do my survey about my uni course. And I'm not going to explain very details. As an over-simplification I suppose I'll be changing my further studies plan. Anyway I still gotta discuss with my parents first before any dicision been made. After than, dear Ms. Fly and I were going to KLCC for shopping, meal, and movie. "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" it's a not-bad-film indeed I would say. Maybe you guyz should check it out by yourselves. What's more..erm okay I think I really have to control myselves for this and coming months in spending money! LOL. I'm kind of spending TOO much for this month actually. Wheu~
After hours of shopping, loitering, meal, movie, "scrutinizing" and so on... We set off to Ms. Fly's area for gathering(Yam Cha). Chatting, teasing, gossiping, "sharing", yam-ing as usual, went on.
The night ends with
Silent and Thoughtful mind.
Yeah no doubt
Imsonia struck again
...

No comments: