28 February 2009

Interviewed-Cre8 Records

Okay just now my parents fetch me to Soho KL Solaris for an interview with "Cre8 Records". And I would it's a so-called "Interview". You guyz know what?! The whole process took not more than 5minutes man. What I have done was filling up an application form, some general Q & A and I think that's all. Lol. So anyone of you who would like to find me to a brief-yam cha it's ok. Just drop by the CD shop and let me know. I think I'm available to hang out "all-the-time". SERIOUS! Even the supervisor said that I may sleep at there too~ When that I heard this, I was like "what the~" Sort of relax is it?! Anyway I think the first few days should be "okay" for me, I would bet that I will going to get bored on the..erm..3rd day! So for any of my dearest friends who would like to pay a visit to me. You are damn WELCOME to do so. LMAO.



P/S: Just for you information. The place where I will be working start from TOMORROW onwards is just located opposite the COLD STORAGE & DIGI SDN. BHD and the name of the shop called- Cre8 Records. Hope to see you there. Lol.

No comments: