05 November 2008

Exam Sick

Erm where should I start from?
Okay this Yesterday I has having a Physic Paper31 which is a practical exam
A last practical exam in my whole life I would say, may be it is who knows?
After the examiner came to me and collected my paper
I was persuming that I did quite well
But after discussing with my classmates I only
Found out that I have made SOME SMALL mistakes
Which leads to almost whole question get it WRONG!
I was like wat the fuck?!
Nevermind...


Anyway a BIG thanks to Mr. Ho (Hope that I do spell your name correctly hee)
And my favourite lecturer-Ms. Tong (A pretty gurl!)
Who helps me quite a lot during the practical exam
Which they were actually forbid to do so
Thanks a lot! Muack~
xoxo


Last night I "considered" burning the midnight oil
I start studying from 8pm+ to 2am+(This morning)
Forcing myselves to read the WHOLE Sem3 Chem practical book
Memorizing the WHOLE Chem reaction path way"S"
I did bury my nose in a book
Actually I planned to wake up at 5am to studying General Paper
But due to the lazy-bugness I snoozed the alarm to 6am
Somehow it delayed until 7am!
Gosh no time to do revision for GP already
Nevermind...


Haha actually the sake of get my butt off the warm blanket was trying my luck to see
Whether I could get any tips from blackpapers.info
Unfortunely I couldn't get any damn it!
So what came out today?
Childish,frivolous, primary essays in two hours
Who is the fucking goof who setted the essays' titles?!
Nevermind...


Chemistry Paper2 was so-so to me
Chemistry Paper5 yeah it's another pratical paper
But this one is dry-practical
I would say
What the hell was the 1st question??
It did totally crumpled up my tiny mind
So how was the fucking 2nd quetions??
Graph? Straight line? Converting to charge per coulomb?
Yes, I did!
But so shameful that I got them ALL wrong!
What a vein popped matter I did?!
I'm such a jackass!
Argh~~~


Nevermind...

No comments: