22 November 2008

Finally

Okay LASTLY
I have utterly finished
Whole A-Level exam total of 15papers!
Throughout the ONE & a HALF month
I had been suffering like a dimwit
N yet somehow may be
Due to the busyness during the exam period
Now I'm like erm okay what should I do next
Lol it's kinda like indirectional


By the way
As Ee Kim said that
"Hurray I have finished my exam
...but I feel weird!"
Yeah I can be say as officially graduated
From A-Level(TAR College)
N I'm no longer gotta
Get up early in the morning
To go to college everyday like hell
But yeah I admit that
Lastime I did say about I'll not
Give a damn to TARC
When the time I leave it
N now I would like to say
Yeah I do A BIT to miss
The presence of having college life in TARC
But anyway the
MOST UNFORGETTABLE STUFFS in TARC
Ranked Number 1 is no doubt
My dear friends~~~
Erm okay it's hard to me to
Describe my feeling through wordings
I'll hug you guy til your vein-poped
Lol anyway it's true I'll miss you all
Don't forget to call out for yam cha or clubbing
Oups clubbing?! I recall about Janice
Sorry dude that day
I wasn't really so convenient to club with you all
But nevermind although Jan said
That might be our first and the last time for SN8G gang
To club but I think there should be another chances
As long as we keep in touch
Yeah keep in touch lol


Futhermore I'm confound with the uni's course"S"
They are fretting me over and over sigh...
Okay forget about it first
Yeah my parents are coming back from China
TODAY hurray~~~
Cant wait to receive my present already
Woo... (which I instrusted my mom make sure to buy it!)
Lol


Last but not least
One "S" was kicked away from
Dave's 3S rule
So now it left two (swt betul)
I'm going to struggle in earning $$$
I'm going to struggle for BALI trip
That's for the moment

1 comment:

Janice 琇琇 said...

Keep your promise, dude!!! YESH!! Counter terrorist WINS!!! Muahaha!! Open bottle, open bottle!! Yea babe!!!