12 November 2008

It's A Damn Cold Night

Last night erm no..
Suppose to be this morning
I crawl to my bed about 12+ midnight
Thought to sleep early
Because I gotta get up at 6.30am this morning!
!#$%^^%$#@
Okay fine the problem was
I unable to fall asleep
turning around my crumpled body
From left to right and from right to left...
Finally if I'm mistaken around 3am
I decided switch on the light
And started to study(flip through actually)
The Chemistry's Application Note"S"
Drag til 4something almost 5am!
I only went to bed
Guess what, yeah the same thing happened
IMSONIA AGAIN!!!
Around 6+ while I
Just stepping into my sweet dream and...
*What the hell you dump dump dump...*
My alarm rang
Aiks
Moved my butt off from the bed
And start my so-called
Daily routine which full of exam paper"S"


This morning was Chem paper 4
Wait izzit.. Erm yeah...
I'm not going to talk much about this
I would just describe it by using one word...
SUCK!!!


Ok it's time for me to stick to the
Physic paper 5's practical note"S" already
So frustrated man
But the day after tomorrow
I'll be 80% fine+free
Stay tune...



P/S:Beside than exam sick, I'm having wretched flu at the moment. Sighz.

No comments: