24 October 2008

Frustrated in choosing Degree's course!

Engineering?
Major in Maths?
Actuarial Science?
Business?



Okay if let's say I choose Engineering.
Hey sir, major in what?



Come on,
Materials, Mechanical & Manufacturing? Erm, so-so I would say.
Electrical & Electronic? It's quite earning, but that is what my uncle will go for it.
Chemical & Environmental? What the hell! Fuck off!
Civil? I'm not going to give a damn to it, although I heard that it is the easiest among all of''em.
Aerospace & Aeronautical? YES, a thousand of YES I would say! But am I able to handle it as what as I wish?!


Or just waiting for the PIC of SIA/MAS/AA to contact me after I send in my application letter?!
Writing Test, Interview, Medical Test & so on.....
What it will be if the whole progression take few months or A YEAR?!
I can't just sitting,loitering,killing the times and doing NOTHING right?!
SOMEMORE you thought the PIC of SIA/MAS/AA sure choose you as one of their candidates?!
FURTHERMORE hey budak, you think the path to become an airline CADET PILOT is that easy kah?!

No comments: