23 October 2008

Canon Goes Green

Last Sunday, I worked as a partime event helper with YG. It's quite tiring but I would say I get to learn something new & and some experiences. Well I'm not going to describe much since I'm quite lazy to type the whole story about this event job. Basically it's an event held by Canon called "Canon Goes Green" in Padang Kota Damansara. You guyz may find out more in this link http://www.canongoesgreen.com/ a website which is quite well in decor to me. Below are the pictures that we taken on that day:



The main bulletin before heading to the mini-forest!

The registration tent that we squeezed like sardin to give out badges+goody bags


The main path/entrance head to the mini-forest which full of mosquito!


Erm okay I looked weird inside. That's it.

I like the lightning of this precious picture!


Yeah YG again...
After the event job, Darren sent me back. I was quite embarrasing that he fetched me to a road which is not heading to our housing area to take my stuffs from one of my friend and yet I forget to take my bag and files out from his car so yeah he purposely turned into my area again. Thanks Darren and sorry for the inconvenient. And yeah thanks to Ms. Fly & Ms. Sher who drove around that weekend. Please do remember that the one who suppose to pay the bill for our next gathering in mamak is me, dearest Dave.

xoxo

No comments: