13 October 2008

Clean & Clear

Last night, I was having insomnolence again. Barely didn't sleep a lot. I thought a lot of stuffs about my current living purpose, my aims, my future. From A-level to uni courses, from cadet pilot to businese just a lot, numerous of stuffs crumple up my mind. Well may be I should take Futuristics. Hee. It's quite stiff at first but after I chatted about these with Ms. Fly I feel rather better. Actually I intended to find Sher to talk to, but somehow I felt like she won't give a damn to me and yet after a few minutes or a few seconds of solemn conversation we'll back to yam stuffs again. May be I'm a bit exaggerated but it's true. Hee. Anyway thanks you to Ms. Fly who spent her precious time paying attention to listen to me. Thanks loo. I'll stop here now, gotta struggle for studies already.

No comments: