11 June 2010

A Slothful Afternoon

There are tonnes of stuffs to revise before tests on next Tuesday and Wednesday, and I'm still idling, sitting in front of the lappie do facebooking, msn-ing, surfing the net's' and yes...blogging. Lulx. Moreover, I know it's monotonous to find out celebrities' rumors or latest news especially in terms of *cough*. ;-) Hmmm, anyway, somehow, it is rather exhilarating.


By the way, recently I'm getting into all sort of stuffs that relevant to Australia. I don't ever know that I can be such fancy to them. Really. No matter the fascinating Australian(THEY ARE INDEED HOT!) or the gorgeous country itself do amaze me profoundly! In addition, I'm currently searching of some kind of working holiday for this coming November and as well as December's break through web sites. I manage to observe a few and I just have to be ascertained about it for details' sake.

No comments: