05 June 2010

Haphazard

There ain't much of stuffs to talk about though, perhaps some trifles would make up a post. Like recently I really think that non-KL folks should not drive in KL. Well, maybe not all of them but majority of them I would say. It's just plainly all about their driving speed and skills. Something I would like to clarify here is, I am not one of those who used to drive 150km/h in MRR2 or KL-Cheras route or any highways, unless I have to, but could you morons just kindly move your ass out of the fast lane if your driving speed is below.....100km/h?! *piss off*


Secondly, sorry but I really have to say it. I HATE RACIST INDEED! Racism is a horrible, unfavorable and inequitable thing. In fact, it does not matter what colors of skin, sexuality, age or whatever they are, everyone is a human being that's the dominant thing. So treat everyone the same! You nonsensical racist! *pisssssss off*

No comments: