03 July 2010

An Embarrassing Day

Wassup, Snowman in KL yo! Yeah one of my bestie whity Loon is back from Indo. I meet him in newly-opened Kepong Village Mall (Tesco). While my younger bro and me were like "aunty" grabbing fresh baked breads (with discount somemore) with a gang of aunties and somebody tapped me at the back, I turned, and I saw him. In other words, he saw what I was doing at that time too. GOSH! LMAO! I was so embarrassing, perhaps he didn't notice that. Fine. When we were queuing up at the counter, what a coincident that he and his sis were queuing up at the next counter too! Ouh my.. Hmm...


On the other hand, most of my besties are back from oversea at the moment. Except Ren who still shopping crazily in the States. Yeah, congrats your gang (B.O.T) are going to back in one piece again, as what Cherish had said, which is true. No doubt, same thing goes to YG as well!


P/S: I bet this little post sure arouse Ren's homesickness. Am I right? *cough*

No comments: