30 August 2009

Two Weeks of Holiday

Sometimes peoples tend to be despicable, they don't appreciate what they have or what they are owning, neither I. Perhaps humans include me should always learn how to value; how to cherish; how to worship whatever and whoever they got now. Well, it may sounds typical or old-fashioned but it is corresponding to known as fact. On the other hand, if you say you don't have anything or anyone (especially bf/gf stuff) for you to do so, stop sitting infont of your laptop and facebooking; stop lounging lazily on you sofa and watching drama; stop grumbling to your friends that you are so "lonely", so "gatal", it is time for you to execute some actions, raise up and mix around with more peoples and be socialized! Start flirting around?! *cough*


Time passes, during these two precious weeks of holiday I guess I am too unrestrained or what. I have to say I am quite idle and it is inducing me to start and pondering. It is good to ponder over something/anything though, but it is beyond the boundary, it excess. I just wish to start my new semester of my course asap, which is on this coming tuesday. Thank god. To be soaking in a buzy daily schedule is what I need for the moment.


P/S: By the way, I do enjoy myselves during the holidays too. :-)

No comments: