12 September 2009

RANDOMNESS

The first two weeks of September aka my very first two weeks of this new semester have passed. As an overall simplification, I would say things are changing; things are remaining ordinarily; things are waiting to be progress!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*For peeper's information, I'm into eating nice cuisines! Really, super that type! Lulx~ These two weeks, due to the unrestrained breaks between classes, my uni-mates and me went to lots of places to have our lunch. Indeed, I spent a lot for meals. $$$ gone... :'(
P/S: Spaghettii Carbonara is always my favourite!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I'm tremendously eager for love & sex, fine meals, shopping and travelling!!!


The randomness ends.

No comments: