06 June 2009

1st week of June

Yesterday I woke up quite early in the morning and prepared for piano lesson. When I reached there, the academic was closed due to the mid-term school holiday. What the.. It wasted my precious bed time and fuel... Darn it. Lol.

Before I went to 1U with Eli for shopping, movie, and lunch, we went for brunch in Ikar noodle shop. Their soup od Fish-head-noodles are very nice indeed. Serious. Especially the cheese one. As you guy know that is my favourite uh. For the movie part, we watched "Terminator Slavation". I wouldn't say it's damn nice, but it's quite nice though. The story line isn't too fake, the graphics are merely perfect yet still acceptable to me. Okay the next highly budgeted movie that I'm eargering for is, no doubt, Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen!!!

On monday I think, "Is there anyone who are not interested with the coming movie-Transformer 2? If yes, you may just drop the course now, especially MECHATRONIC student!" he said with a sarcastic tone. I shall answer him hell no and hell yeah for the date of showing of Transformer!

Yesterday I did buy nothing. Just spent for movie and lunch in Garden's (Spaghetti Carbonara *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* , yeah my favourite again... LOL) and dinner with B.O.T in Gasoline, Metro Prima again... LMAO!!!



P/S: 1. Eli is in love with DKNY erm..PINK?! I presume.
2. Han was failed to court his... *cough*
3. Loon is coming back from Indo on this coming 24th. Yuhoo~
4. Ren is leaving to U.S. on the end of this month/head of next month. Sob~~
5. I'm utterly soaking in the river of assignments! Wail~~~

No comments: