31 May 2009

Sundries of Summer May

~Uni's Corner~
This month is a very first month of my uni life. Have you ever wonder how your uni life is, when you were still a kid? I presume most of us did. However, the life that I'm undergoing is flooding with assignments, assignments & assignments... Not to say I enjoy them, but somehow I do enjoy my uni life indeed. I tell you what, there are nice cuisines around UCSI North and South Wing! I belive my close friends, they clearly know that gobbling foods is one of my way to release my stresses. So I just wonder whether I'll become a large, round, fattish boy after a sem of foods instead of classes. LOL. Besides that, someone said engineering having the coolest guy and hottest chick among the courses. Anyway I'm just going to say it's utterly WRONG. Coolest guy? Erm yeah may be, but for hottest chick it's a big NO.


~Friends' Corner~
My dear Sher-sher went to australia to visit her precious bf. And I just wondering whether does sher enjoying her ramee with her bf there?! I'm hell sure she do! LMAO! On the other hand, Ms. Fly & Mr. Ren they are so fucking free I would say. Not to say they are "FUCK-ing free" but they are really really idling. LOL! So hereby, I'm going to shout that you guy are welcome to visit me anytime especially weekday noon/afternoon. Then I can bring you all to nice foods around my campus. Hoo. Somemore, tomorrow I'll going to shopping with Eli after class if she don't need to attend her orchestra period. Woo. Ouh gosh I haven't study for my circuit theory test which is on Monday (Tomorrow!) Okay, I think I gotta stop here.



P/S: Please call me Da-Ve(Way). LMAOROTFL!!!

No comments: