02 May 2009

Things That I Come Across With Recently

Parts of Uni:
-I can't wait to enroll with my uni life
-I can't wait to meet the huge bunch of ridiculous & crazy people"s" from Music Dept. rather than the Engineering ones
-I can't wait to mix with those non-chinese, even Malay & Indian will do so. Especially those Iranian! To me, they are kind of compete-able with caucasian! Okay, appearance is what I'm trying to mean here. You know what?! Although their facial features & body shapes are not as perfect as those caucasian, it is sooooo fine than the chinese!!! Wow. Lol.


Parts of Friends:
-Last few days, when I'm fb-ing, I saw one of my secondary friend's photo album. The title was 'Wedding Photos". I clicked in, and there is about 20+ or 30+ of photos which taken inside of a studio. Okay, instinct told me THAT is...erm you know teenagers..kind of pay for fun..take some"Studio-in's Wedding-photos" BUT after a while I saw another photo album named "Wedding Photos" as well which upload by her too. And THIS time, I was like in real astonished by the pictures!!!! Those were taken during a chinese wedding ceremory & chinese wedding dinner! Flyers, banners are everywhere.. Gosh.. She, my god-daughter instead of god-sis in our childish secondary-school-kids's-game is MARRIAGED!!! OMG~ O.O Wheu~~ What a flabbergasting case! WOO.. Moreover the most "zao-dao" case is, she didn't invite me! LOL~~~


Parts of Myselves:
-I spent a lot lately man. Shit, I'm going to broke soon.
-I miss Roti Bom, Cheese Naan, Nasi Pattaya and oh yeah THOSAI TELUR with the whitety sauce which I forget what they called it as. It's made of milk & coconut I presume. And today Eli brought me to a mamak near her little bro's school. After we sitted down, I ordered a Roti Bom and the PIC said sorry roti habis lah. What habis?! Fine. We changed to another mamak. Okay finally I got to eat the Roti Bom. It's kind of a tranquilizer. It tranquilize my soul indeed. The more oily & sweeter the Roti Bom is, the more I like it. LOL. Sorry I knoe I'm being freak here, but this is one of my "rare habit". LMAO.

No comments: