30 August 2008

Being Tagged

* PART 1 *
1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
-I think so
2 ) Describe urself in one word.
-Cute?!
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
-I will choose someone that I love,no points you choose the one who love you but you got no feeling torwards him/her then end up-BREAK!
4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
-Yes, of course but it'll never happen again from now on.
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
-Half-half
6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
-Shall we make love now?
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
-Just fine!
8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
-YES, I DO!
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
-Don't give a damn.
10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
-Are you trying to ask me to describe myselves?
* PART 2 *
1 ) Best place to cry?
-Shower room
2) Who do you love the most?
-Although the que stated THE MOST, I still would like to rank it by this way:
My parents, My gangs, My best-friends
3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
-I didn't dream last night,but I acceded to a glorious concert yesterday. ARVIL~~~
4) Ever hated someone so bad?
-Yeah, I do.
5 ) What is the most important thing to do before u going out?
-Check out my outter look
6)Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
-Erm can't recall of it. Sorry.
7)If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
-To become an airline PILOT with HIGH-PAID salary, To own a MANSION, So on...
8)If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
-Last time I would choose Japan but for now I'll choose europe countries.
9)Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
-No, but if needed I'll do so. Hee.
10)Are you old fashioned?
-May be in someways, but I hope Im not.
11)What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you wanna fuck them?
-I just wander who set this que huh?! Of course to tell someone who I wanna fuck them ok?!
12)What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
-Im those person who easily to give up to somethings.
13)5 Facts About Me:
-Im a boy
-My name is CZH
-Im 19yo this year
-I live in kepong
-Im a student
14)5 things that scares me:
-Lizards (They are so nauseating plz!) *BUT I have to emphasize that Im far more better than Ms. Terbang plz*
-I lost my important/valueble stuffs
-Unable to get good result in studies
-Unable to realisemy dreams
-Unable to become a Millionaire in the future
15)3 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
-When you are gone from Miss Lavigne
-Complicated from Miss Lavigne
-Girlfriend from Miss Lavigne
16)5 Things I treasure in My Life:
-My parents
-Moneys $$$
-Enjoyments
-Sex
-My gangs
17) "First Time" in My Life:
-I do have lots of "First Time"!
18)5 Words/Things I Always Use/Say:
-Yeah eh
-Oic
-I think that
-Thanks
-Hey

No comments: