08 April 2010

Sheer Exhilaration

It's a pleasing beginning to me and perhaps to you as well?
(Which I tremendously hope so)
Well, although we didn't have the chance to bring up a conversation today, a beckon, a "bye~" & a touch it's definitely enough, since it's (0, 0) in a coordinate system, a origin.
Days to come.

Dear THE account,
You know what?
You should have known that...
The expression in your eyes is so "electrifying"
And your voice, sounds so tempting
(Wondering how & would you sound when eating ramee)
I just fail to refrain myself from peeping at you all the time.

YEAH there is one more ridiculous thingy, which I would like to share right here.
While I was driving home today, gosh, I feel like singing:
春风她吻上我的脸~ 告诉我现在是春天~
OH MY!!! YG you guys are no doubt permitted to laugh your ass off together with me though!


P/S: Dave here, a.k.a Mr. Flirt.


No comments: