01 April 2010

Confide

Some peoples say life flashes by all too fast, and is over all too soon. I wouldn't deny that, nonetheless, I guess I will only say that when I'm in my 70's or 80's or there about. Strange that the memories of youth linger long, stay vivid, perhaps because we live our young lives more intensely. Everything is fresh and for the first time, and unforgettable. And we have more time just to stand and stare.

We always share our story with a beginning, with a happening. So do I. However, this time I ain't going to touch about the detail thingy. In fact, I'm going to share about the conclusion, the termination, the consequence or anyway you would like to call it and some exact yet true statements.

-Don't ever show off yourselves unless you really have to. Be humble.

-Don't ever blame on someone because of their incapability, especially while you unable to do it either. (And my suggestion will be keep your mouth shut!)

-Try to do your best in every things, every fields, every circumstances in order to achieve to your goal.

-Learn to forgive & forget! (That's what I'm learning and I guess I'm pretty good at it. :P)

-Live life to the MAX!!! (Always enjoy your life~)


No comments: