10 November 2009

Hodgepodge

First of all, I would like to say that I didn't and I don't abandon my tiny blog. It's just that, I was rather lazy for posting and yet I was having a crammed and hectic short sem. Okay, anyway, I'm having a two months plus' holiday for the moment and if I'm not mistaken, my next sem is going to be starts at 4th of Jan, 2010. Yeah, no doubt, it's 2010! Lulx, I know it's consider as a long long break though. Thus, I require plenty of part-time jobs or maybe full-time's.



Ytd, our result for the previous sem still haven't release yet. It has been about two weeks plus and without knowing, unconsciousness is creeping into my mind. I'm almost senseless toward about it. It's good to me though, isn't it?! Hehe.



On the other hand, I do admit that I'm a person who used to ponder a lot, too much, excessively. And I'm going to change over this bad habit asap for my own sake..



Off to bed. ZZZzzzzz....

No comments: