26 November 2009

Feeling of Unfavorable

I disrelish it when everytime people starts asking me when am I going to study in foreign country and "No, I'm NOT going aboard to further my studies. I will finish my whole degree course here", is the statement which I hate to answer them. Yeah, no doubt, I'm going to stuck(suck) at here, four years locally in this *tut* country. I ain't trying to say M'sia isn't a good country though, it is just err whatsoever.


I feel great for them, for all of my friends who are currently pursuing their degree/master in foreign countries or soon. Meanwhile, I freakishly envy them too. That they able to travel around, savoring luscious cuisines, posting fabulous pictures in FB, sharing extraordinary stories and so forth. Such a coveted lifestyle which I so craving for! But, hmm... Darn it.

No comments: