02 May 2010

Cynical Moment

Some negative thoughts are creeping into my mind. This is how it goes, erm okay this is gonna be the last time I would type out this certain ridiculous, damn and doom phrase, I promise! Yes, that is totally nothing to do with me and I thought I'm utterly cool with it. In fact, actually I'm not. Wait a second, there's something I must explain here. I just plainly abominate, scorn and loathe you to the max, that is it, nothing else! Or perhaps it ain't a max, it is just another peak point of a tide. Sometimes it protrudes, like now; sometimes it just maintain its horizontal level, like what it does most of the time.


On the other hand, when I see you all getting better, I feel unwell, uneasy. Or another way to say it is "Ngan-hong" in cantonese. Yes, I know I'm rather whinny pussy or bitchy here and I know it's so bad, so unfavorable to behave this way, but I just feel like expressing it out. Of course I would not talk about this, so try not to ask me anything regarding about it. That is it.


So sorry for being mentally disorder. Sorry.

No comments: