19 April 2009

Once In A While

Date: 18 . 04 . 2009


Time: 1pm-5.30pm
Venue: 1-Utama
Accompanist: Esther
Did: Shopping + Hi-Tea + A lot of Chatting
Perceived: She got a NEW bf + I spent RM250+/- + The Twilight Saga : The Offcial Guide will be release on SEPT! (LOL) + Trifles


Time: 8.30pm-9.30pm
Venue: Friend's B'day Party
Accompanist: My Whole Family ('Cause my parents know her parents as well)
Things that I did: Ate quite a lot of stuffs + Smile"s"
Perceived: SH is still beautiful as usual (To me) + BUT one of her sister is a lot more beautiful (She is pretty and kind of HOT!!!)


Time: 10pm-10.45pm
Venue: Aunt's House
Accompanist: My Whole Family
Things that I did: Yam Cha + Watched my aunt's operation's vid
Perceived: People were kind of enjoying (Include my aunt!) instead of watching (No Offence) + There ARE always stuffs to eat in my aunt's house (Lol!)


Time: 11pm-11.45pm
Venue: Jinjang's Cheng Fatt Bak Kut Teh
Accompanist: My whole Family + My dear aunt
Things that I did: Eatting (Again! Which's one of my family's culture)
Perceived: It's still as delicious as it always do


Time: 12pm-Present
Venue: Home Sweet Home-My Room
Accompanist: Alone
Things that I did/Doing: Surfing the net + Drowsing
Perceived: Somehow I felt rather stirring of emotion after I read Ms. Fly's latest blog post (To Ms. Fly, "We belong to the same category gurl...Silly Complicated Blue...) + My best friend got a NEW BF!!! (Yes, I'm talking about you! Don't hesitate. Gosh, Congrats! I know you have been eagering for so long...Anyway stop showing off, I know I don't have a partner! Lol.)

No comments: