01 December 2008

IPOH TRIP

Okay I just come back from Ipoh yesterday. It's a tiring trip indeed I have to say I didn't really enjoy myselves there. Due to perature character of SOMEBODY my younger brother and I gotta rush here and there like a dimwit! I do not like this kind of trip utterly! Unless there are a lots of places to go to. But come on la we were in Ipoh AUNT! Infact we were rushing back to HOTEL and did nothing! Suck man. Fine whatever, we did try out the famous Ipoh sprouted broad bean chicken rice and dim-sum. Yeah I get myselves one can of Coca-Cola Berry and two bottles of coke which are damn hard for us to get in KL. Erm what is more. Temples?(Where we were walking under the scorching sun) Heong Peng?(Which is a must-buy local produst in Ipoh) Erm that is I think. Not much of stuffs I can share actually. Lol come on this is just an Ipoh trip it is not BALI! Okay start to countdown for my precious BALI trip. Emr it's about 19days to go man! Woo~~~ Bali bali! Bali bali! (Same rhythm as Chelsea Chelsea! Chelsea chelsea!) Lol.
P/S:Yon Keat! Where are you now?! I'm looking for you! Sigh.

No comments: